Thursday, February 27, 2014

In the Middle of 40

So here's the deal.  First and foremost . . . I am NOT a blogger.  I do no not know the rules and I may post every day for a week and not again for 3 months.  So . . . you ask yourself (at least I ask myself).  Why?  For whatever reason I have felt impressed for weeks to gather and record my thoughts.  I'm not sure if it is for my daughter, myself, or possibly someone else that may stumble upon it.  However, I can't get it out of my head.  I have been crazy busy and sicker than a dog.  I DO not have the time, but today . . . I made the time.

Who knows what this will be, or who knows where it will lead.  I do not make any promises but I know I that I have learned so much from my past 40 years and have no clue what the next 40 years will bring.  I am somewhere in the middle.  Which seems a fitting title.  I am in the middle of my life, I feel stuck in the middle of so many life decisions and my theme song (I think everyone should have one lol) is "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World.

No comments:

Post a Comment