Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ten Things Most People Don't Know About Me

1.  I am in front of a camera every day,  but have serious anxiety around small groups of people.
2.  I LOVE the classics.  I am kind of a book snob and find contemporary authors hard to read.
3.  I am a VERY private person.  I  can talk about work all day, but when it comes to personal stuff, I am super private and trying harder to open up (Yes this blog is like jumping off a cliff).
4.  I cannot look at a mirror unless the lights are off or dimmed (yes even when I get ready in the morning)
5.  I am ALL or NOTHING.  Food, habits, friendships . . . I wish I wasn't like that.
6.  I am incapable of holding a grudge (trust me I've tried).
7.  I would rather have gadgets than shoes or purses
8.  I throw-up when I'm sad
9.  I use to believe anything was possible until I hit 36.
10.  I have NO filter.  I  put my foot in my mouth constantly.  I have a knack of making a compliment sound like an insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment