Ten Things Most People Don't Know About Me
1. I am in front of a camera every day, but have serious anxiety around small groups of people.
2. I LOVE the classics. I am kind of a book snob and find contemporary authors hard to read.
3. I am a VERY private person. I can talk about work all day, but when it comes to personal stuff, I am super private and trying harder to open up (Yes this blog is like jumping off a cliff).
4. I cannot look at a mirror unless the lights are off or dimmed (yes even when I get ready in the morning)
5. I am ALL or NOTHING. Food, habits, friendships . . . I wish I wasn't like that.
6. I am incapable of holding a grudge (trust me I've tried).
7. I would rather have gadgets than shoes or purses
8. I throw-up when I'm sad
9. I use to believe anything was possible until I hit 36.
10. I have NO filter. I put my foot in my mouth constantly. I have a knack of making a compliment sound like an insult.